Saturday, January 28, 2006

Getting organized


I thought (alum) Sue Stock (at left) gave great advice today about office and note organization. I’m bad about keeping pile after pile of papers. The stacks keep related information together, but they’re not separated well from other information. I’m going to follow her example of keeping papers in folders so that I can access old notes or stats more efficiently. It will keep me from having to dig through stuff I don’t need at that time. I’m already keeping an electronic list of contacts, but I’m now listing these sources’ areas of interest, too. My roommate gave me the idea so that I can utilize the search function in Microsoft Word. This will help me make more efficient use of my time, too.

-- Adam Kealoha Causey, Louisiana State University, St. Louis Post-Dispatch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home